Dirty talk from Pull-out. I really wish I could print this list out, highlight the things I especially like, and slip it into the pockets of men I want to sleep with. I would like to add my favourites to that list-
- Cunt. Say it. Say it a lot. Say it with growl and teeth, and don’t stop. “Your cunt tastes so fucking good”, “your cunt is so wet”.
- Tell me to come for you. Beg and plead with me. Make it a telling and a begging.
- Ask me things like “you want me to come inside you?”. Make me say “god yes”. Make me desperate.
- Make noise. Moan, growl, groan, whatever. Just make noise.
- The other day, a man said “I’m going to eat your pussy until you fucking squeal”. I could hear that for the rest of my life.
This is a must-read.
bolded the awesome
I don’t actually like this much dialogue during sexytimes, but I just read this list in Dean Winchester’s voice and…I didn’t hate it :]
I like the above list a lot more than the original one. Cause I don’t like being called a slut and a whore when fucking. It’s just not what’s up for me. Don’t do it. But begging me to come, telling you how wet I am, talking all that shit and quite frequently, makes it fucking awesome.
this makes me blush. in a good way.
Scientists just can’t quite seem to put their finger on this one …
New research suggests that it might just be an evolutionary byproduct of sharing genes with males, like why we guys have nipples. Of course, it’s a hell of a lot more fun than most evolutionary byproducts (say, the appendix). More details at the link up there.
Unlike male orgasm, which is found across the primate spectrum, female orgasm has skipped some species. (Lady gibbons, for example, are out of luck.) In humans, men are far more likely to experience orgasm than women, of whom one in 10 don’t ever experience it.
That imbalance runs contrary to traditional explanations of female orgasm: that it strengthens bonds between mates and thus improves the care received by their children, or that the ability to elicit orgasm indicates a male’s virility, or that underlying physiological processes somehow improve reproductive success.
After all, if female orgasms are an important evolutionary adaptation, they should be easier to attain. Also perplexing is that many women require clitoral stimulation to achieve orgasm, not penetrative action. If female orgasms were meant to encourage sex, the opposite ought to be true.
(via Wired Science)